Race date: Sunday, June 25, 2017
New Location: Western Regional Little League Headquarters.
The race route at CSU San Bernardino is not available this year due to construction of new dorms.
When do the races begin?
- The triathlon and 5K begin simultaneously at 7:00 am.
- The kids triathlon (easy, medium or hard) begins at 9:00 am, allowing sufficient time for parents to complete their race, then assist their children.
- The tricycle race begins at 9:15 am.
When should I arrive on race day?
On race day, registration, packet pickup and the bike corals will open at 5:30 am.
Is early packet pickup available?
Yes. For your convenience there will an early race packet pick-up at the race site on Saturday June 24th from 3pm-6pm at the Registration Center in the Western Regionals Headquarters Office.
For information on how to register online, see our Registration page, or click the Register Now button at the bottom of the page. Race day registration opens at 5:30 am, races start at 7:00 am. For race day registration, add $5 to all fees (except kids events.) Registration fees are not refundable.
Where is the Western Regional Little League Headquarters?
The campus is located off the I-215 freeway exiting at Kendall Drive and proceeding to Little League Drive.
The Tinman Triathlon and 5K Run/Walk features events for the whole family!
- The triathlon is a reverse sprint triathlon. It starts with a 5K run, followed by a challenging 9 mile bike ride and ends with a 150 yard swim in a competition pool. Tri-teams are welcome.
- The 5K run/walk is the "run" portion of the triathlon.
- Medals in each age category, plus every finisher receives a medal.
- All participants receive a Memorial t-shirt.
- Parents can select from three kids triathlons with a increasing degrees of difficulty. There is even a tricycle race for little ones.
- Disabled athletes love this triathlon because there are lifts to get everyone in the pool!
- Special rates and promotions for youth teams, clubs and classrooms.
- An activity for any experience level!
Refreshments at the Finish!
Refreshments for all at the Finish Line Fair.
Spread the Word!
Do you know anyone who might be interested in participating in this event? Please use the sharing links at the top of the page! You can also fill our our invitation form and enter their email addresses and we will send them an introductory email with information on how to register.