Enjoy the post-race Finish Line Fair! Participants and guests can enjoy a finish line fair featuring local vendors and refreshments. Support local businesses and organizations while you recuperate from the race!
Vendors display for FREE*!
Vendors can set up a booth, canopy or table for free, provided they meet the following requirements:
- Vendor applications are required and all must be approved before the day of the event.
- Businesses must provide $100 or more in prizes for the opportunity drawing. Non-profits are exempt.
- Vendors must supply their own set up (i.e.: canopy, table, etc.) No electricity.
- Any vendor or sponsor wishing to sell merchandise at the Finish Line Fair must secure required permits from the City of San Bernardino and Western Regional Headquarters as directed.
- Please be set up on Sunday June 25 by 6 a.m. Tear down is at 11 a.m.
- All vendors must bring their own tables, chairs and tents. None will be provided.
- There is no electricity available on site.
How many vendors will be there?
The number of vendors varies from year to year. This year we are expecting more than ever.